The pharmaceutical companies are eager to obtain maximum information from fewer clinical trials at early stage. This enables quicker “go/no-go” decision for the development strategy of a given compound.
The landscape of early clinical development has dramatically changed over the last years. The amount of Phase 1 studies in healthy volunteers has decreased, being replaced by Phase 1b/2a studies in patients.
The need for patients in Phase 1 and 2 exploratory trials is posing a great challenge to Sponsors, due to slow recruitment.
To fulfill industry needs, ARENSIA has build up its own network of 10 state-of-the-art Phase 1 units located across prestigious University Hospitals in Eastern Europe: Romania, Moldova and Georgia.
WHY IS ARENSIA UNIQUE:
- ARENSIA is focused entirely on early patient studies - only enrolling healthy volunteers as matching to patients
- Performance of sophisticated Phase 1b / 2a / POC patient protocols
- Recruitment at extraordinary speed
- Own network of modern, dedicated Phase I units
- Corporate SOP system followed by all ARENSIA locations / clinics
- Principal Investigators belonging to the medical elite of the respective country
- Experience with invasive & non-invasive interventions and complex study logistics
- Ability to perform intensive PK/PD schedules with (long) hospitalization
- Strong reputation for safety and quality
Working with ARENSIA leads to increased efficiency by shortening recruitment time while the number of involved sites/countries can be reduced. This translates into considerable cost savings for the SPONSOR at overall project level.